InOrder helps you manage your business while reducing costs
You have a busy, expanding publishing company and you need better control of everything. That’s why you need InOrder. The single system for royalties, subscriptions, continuity series and standing orders, InOrder ties all your channels together into a seamless, highly efficient organization.
By employing a centralized database, InOrder tracks reprint costs, has native B2B functionality, controls international product distribution restrictions and maintains both 10 and 13 character ISBNs. The result is real time inventory information across all channels along with more accurate order processing.
Best of all, you'll have the ability to provide your customers with better service while also managing all aspects of your operations, including, customer response, marketing, orders, warehouse management, accounting, eCommerce, and reporting. With InOrder, you get a complete, stable, off-the-shelf, highly modular solution that lets your enterprise grow without fear, worry or limitation.Brochure »
Case Study »
Get your business in order – request your demo today!
InOrder for Publishers offers:
- Real time ordering and inventory management including order tracking, status, history, opt-in/opt-out, repeat orders, gift cards/shopping, wish lists and loyalty programs
- True ERP integration for improved speed and accuracy of order processing
- Lower costs through better inventory control, more accurate forecasting and efficient marketing
- Software that you own and install on your servers or in the cloud
- Responsive US-based technical support